Friday, June 15, 2007

How To Blog?

A while back a friend of mine had a blog who I hadn't kept in contact for awhile. I was excited to see he started a blog. Since I had known him he had become very savvy with the computer. I was not that good. I tried to start my own blog around that time, 2003 or so, and I couldn't figure it out. I was using Blogspot and they charged my credit card, but it was all foreign to me. I couldn't seem to get anything to work. But it was harder back then. But that is another story. My friend kept his blog going for three years and then made a post about how his new boss read his blog. Needless to say, shortly after he gave up his blog.

So, I have to wonder if this blogging deal is a very smart idea. Isn't there a risk involved. Then you read about how potential employers now check on the internet as part of a background check. It makes me wonder if keeping a blog is a smart thing to do? Hmmmmm. Stay tuned, I'll keep you informed.